You may be experiencing hypersexuality if you have:
- Continued sexual risk-taking despite negative effects
- Difficulty with relationships, including commitment and fidelity
- Excessive thoughts about sex
- Inability to control sexual thoughts or behaviors
- Intense sexual fantasies that feel out of control
- Strong drive for sexual behaviors along with relief and then guilt after the fact
- Use of sexual thoughts or behaviors to avoid feeling emotions
I have bipolar 1 with features of psychosis. Among the many symptoms is that of extreme hypersexuality.
Some ways that I cope is to:
- do StripChat shows online with a webcam. This allows me a safe outlet for having sex and masturbating while interacting with fans.
- Masturbate to WebCam Girls online
- Masturbate over discord with girlfriend
My life and relationships have been disrupted by this very thing. I watched porn at work and got fired. I flirted and advanced on a girl at work and got fired. I had risky threesomes with homeless people unprotected. I took heroin and meth to increase the release. All these because of hypersexuality.